Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Prospectors 3 Men and a Mule


Click on the above to get to an amazing blog that found me. In an earlier post I had referred to Don Pablo, long passed on now. Emmett Dwyer who has a copyright on this photo contacted me. he is writing his blog as a novel and it needs to be read from the oldest post backwards to get the gist of it.
What better way to comment on today's world with its wonders of the West and its problems as history is being made than to have some old desert rats prospecting and observing and commenting from their and Emmett's perspective? I love this blog.
My own father spent time hanging out with Don Pablo in 1956 and 57 down Phoenix way. Check out my Tuesday, January 08, 2008 blog titledMayer, AZ Big Bug Station has a New Website! It covers my Big Bug Station meeting of "Margaret with the Irish Brogue" who was Don Pablo's nurse during a hospital stay he had once.